Winchester Model 12 16 GA with Full Choke
Item 5002 - This Winchester Model 12 16 gauge is available for sale.
The Winchester Model 1912 (also commonly known as the Model 12, or M12) is an internal-hammer pump-action shotgun with an external tube magazine. Popularly named the Perfect Repeater at its introduction, it largely set the standard for pump-action shotguns over its 51-year high-rate production life. From August 1912 until first discontinued by Winchester in May 1964, nearly two million Model 12 shotguns were produced in various grades and barrel lengths. Initially chambered for 20 gauge only, the 12 and 16 gauge versions came out in 1913 (first listed in the 1914 catalogs), and the 28 gauge version came out in 1934.
- Type: Shotgun
- Place of origin: United States
- Manufacturer: Winchester Repeating Arms
- Designer: T.C. Johnson, John M. Browning
- Produced: 1912-1964, with special production runs until 2006
- Number built: nearly 2 million
- Caliber: 12 ga, 16 ga, 20 ga
- Action: Single pump-action
- Feed system: 6-round tubular magazine
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Must pick up in-store and be eligible to purchase a firearm under state and federal law.